All of our coaches are volunteers. Quality volunteers are critical to the conduct and growth of the game.
All of our coaching team have current “Working with Children Checks”. “Working With Children Act 2005” requires all people working with children to undergo and pass the “Working with Children Check”.
For further information you can visit the workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au – about the check page.
How do we appoint Coaches?
- Coaches are appointed from season to season, commencing from the date of appointment and ceasing on Presentation Day each year.
- Next season’s applications are taken between the end of the home and away season and the nominated closing date.
- All applicants will be required to complete the coaching application form and meet with the Coaching Coordinator and interview panel.
- Positions still vacant will be advertised and remain open until a suitable person is appointed.
- Existing coaches are invited to re-apply to coach the same team again.
Please Note: The club will try to introduce a new coach to each team every 2 – 3 years so that coaching techniques do not become stale. However, our ability to do this will depend on the suitability of the applications that we receive from year to year.
Thank you and congratulations to all new and returning coaches.
U8 Black – Kevin Derix
U8 Red – Ryan Talbot
U9 Black – Adam Carland
U9 Red – TBC
U10 Black – Nathan Weymouth
U10 Red – Dave Alderman
U11 – Joel Alder
U12 – Rory Alder
U13 – Ryan Stark
U15 – John Percy
U16 Girls – Needed
U18 Girls – Liam Moran
Coaches Reference Material
All Links open in a new tab.